New: We Buy Land and Vacant Lots
At DFW Sell Fast, we purchase every type of property in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. That means, in addition to houses and apartment buildings, we buy land and vacant lots. No matter what condition your lot or land is in, we are interested in purchasing it and promise a quick close.
Usually, to sell land fast requires cleaning up the lot and making it presentable to a buyer. With DFW Sell Fast, our process of buying vacant land is so much simpler. We’ll give you a fair offer on your lot, so you can move on with your life.
If you’re wondering how to sell land fast, the first step is to contact us online or by phone. We’ll examine the property or vacant lot and then provide you with a free all-cash offer within 24 hours that you are under no obligation to accept. If your land is in the Dallas, Tarrant, Johnson, Denton, Collin, or Ellis County area, DFW Sell Fast can help.
You don’t have to worry about property upkeep any more. If there are items such as trash, automotive chemicals, or appliances on the property, that’s OK. We still offer a fair inspection, and you don’t have to clean up to get an offer.
Reasons to Sell Land Fast to DFW Sell Fast
There are many reasons why you might consider now to be the best time to sell your land. At DFW Sell Fast, we work with owners who are facing issues like:
- Property taxes are too high.
- There is no time for maintenance, such as lawn care, on the vacant lot.
- Gates and fences on land and ranches require constant repair.
- There are issues with illegal use of the lot or land by others.
- There are issues with illegal dumping of trash or waste on the lot or land by others.
- The land was inherited, and it needs to be sold quickly for cash.
All of these issues can create unnecessary stress and financial burdens, without producing income. While developing a parcel of land or a lot is an option, it can often be costly and time-consuming. Besides construction costs, other issues such as sewer, water, gas, and electrical utilities can create problems. Moreover, these issues often require zoning and permits that can take a great deal of time to procure.
Frequently Asked Questions About Buying Vacant Land
If you’re still concerned about how to sell land fast, we are here to answer any questions you have throughout the entire process. Some frequent questions we encounter from sellers include:
- What if I owe back taxes on the property? No problem. We will make you a fair offer and pay the taxes on your behalf. This means you have no out-of-pocket expense.
- How is the purchase price determined? Price will vary by the size of the lot, location, and frontage road exposure. Once we get the technicals taken care of, we’ll look at the current real estate market conditions and quickly make you a fair offer.
- What out-of-pocket expenses will I incur? We do all of the work for you, so you’ll have no out-of-pocket expenses.
- What happens if I have title issues, or it’s clouded? We use a professional title company in Dallas to handle all of the paperwork and title research. Once we determine if the title has issues, we’ll provide solutions to solve those problems.
- What information do you need from the property owner to get started? We really only need your contact details, property address, and any additional details you’d like to provide.
As you can see, we have made our process of buying vacant land as simple and stress-free as possible for you. With decades of experience in the real estate business, you can count on DFW Sell Fast to support you through the process when you want to sell vacant land.
To get an offer, fill out the form above to sell land fast. Or, give us a call at 817-601-7777 to talk with one of our friendly representatives now.