Have questions about selling your home without a realtor in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex? We’ve got answers. DFW Sell Fast is the top quick sale house service in Tarrant County, including Arlington, Dallas, and Fort Worth. If you want to sell a home quickly without the hassle, we are interested, no matter what condition it’s in.
View our frequently asked questions below to learn about to “how to sell your house by owner,” “how to sell my home fast for cash,” and more.
- What types of homes do you buy?
- How does the process of selling your home without a realtor work?
- What if I’m currently renting my property?
- What do you charge me to get my property evaluated?
- What does a FAIR offer mean?
- How do you determine the price that you’r offering me?
- How soon can we close?
- Do I need to clean up or make any repairs before closing?
- What if I live outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area?
- Will I have to pay anything before closing?
- What if I owe more money than my house is worth?
- What if there are liens on my house or back taxes owed?
- What if I’m behind on my mortgage payments?
- What if I’m not able to sell my property at the price offered to me?
- What if I already have a Realtor?
- What if my house won’t qualify for conventional financing?
- How do I get started to sell my home fast for cash?
- What if I have more questions along the way?
1. What types of homes do you buy?
We purchase all types of residential properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including single-family homes, townhomes, duplexes, and larger multi-family properties. We buy homes in any condition and in any location in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and we present all-cash offers to avoid the headaches and delays associated with conventional transactions.
2. How does the process of selling your home without a realtor work?
If you want to sell a home quick, there are just six simple steps to get your house sold in very little time.
- 1. Contact us by phone at 817-601-7777, by email at info.DFWSellFast@gmail.com, or by filling out the simple form above.
- We will discuss your unique situation, as well as the current condition of your house.
- We will set up a time to see your house in person for a walk-through.
- We will calculate a fair cash offer for your Dallas-Fort Worth property based on market value, minus any necessary repairs.
- We will present the offer to you within 24 hours so you can decide if it works or you.
- If you agree to the offer, our quick sale house service will set up a closing date that works for you. We manage the rest of the process to the closing table so you have less to worry about.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
3. What if I’m currently renting my property?
That’s no problem. We will still purchase your house, and we will work out a deal with the renters. You don’t have to worry about anything.
4. What do you charge me to get my property evaluated?
There are zero fees for us to evaluate your property and make you an offer. You are under no obligation to sell. With DFW Sell Fast, you are able to get an idea of a fair value on your home and only accept if you’re happy with the offer.
5. What does a FAIR offer mean?
Real estate can present headaches and time-consuming negotiations. With DFW Sell Fast, our top priority with purchasing houses is to make sure every deal is beneficial for all parties involved.
We will always offer you our top dollar value for your house, no matter what condition it’s in. If you have any questions about how we arrived at the offer price, just ask. We value transparency and your trust.
6. How do you determine the price you’re offering me?
We take many factors into consideration when determining our offer price for your Tarrant County home, but the main factors are comparable properties that have sold recently in your area and the current condition of your home.
7. How soon can we close?
As cash buyers, DFW Sell Fast can close in as little as seven days most of the time, because we avoid the lengthy process of getting approved for financing, getting the house appraised, and more. However, your preference will determine when we close. We are always willing to work on a timetable that is best for you because we want to make selling your home without a realtor the best process possible for you. The average time to close for all situations is only about two weeks.
8. Do I need to clean up or make any repairs before closing?
No. We purchase your property in as-is condition. You do not have to do anything.
9. What if I live outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area?
Don’t worry. We have close relationships with title companies that can facilitate a closing for your property no matter where you are.
10. Will I have to pay anything before closing?
No. You will not have to pay anything out-of-pocket before closing since we pay for most normal closing costs. The only circumstances in which a seller is required to pay anything at closing would be if the offer amount is lower than the amount owed on a mortgage, or if there are unpaid taxes or other liens involved which your proceeds as the seller will not cover.
11. What if I owe more money than my house is worth?
DFW Sell Fast is a real estate solutions company, and we have seen just about every situation around. We want to help you no matter what yours is. If you owe more than your house is worth, we still have several options to help you. It just depends on your unique situation. We will always be straightforward with you about your options and what we can help you accomplish.
12. What if there are liens on my house or back taxes owed?
These items are handled at closing and are taken out of your proceeds from the sale. The process is otherwise normal, and you will not have to come out of pocket to settle these debts prior to closing.
13. What if I’m behind on my mortgage payments?
It’s possible we can catch up your mortgage payments and still purchase your house normally. If not, we have experience dealing with short sales in Tarrant County. In many instances, we can negotiate the short sale with the bank on your behalf.
14. What if I’m not able to sell my property at the price offered to me?
We will always offer you our top dollar value price so we can buy your house quickly and with the least amount of hassle possible for you. However, we understand that for a variety of reasons, our offer may not be something you are able to accept.
If this is the case, we would be happy to list your house for you on the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and help you sell your home the traditional way. We have licensed real estate agents in our office who can take you through this process and get your house sold as quickly as possible for you.
15. What if I already have a Realtor?
That’s not a problem at all. We would be happy to work with your current realtor. If you do not have a realtor and need advice, we would be happy to discuss other options with you, as well.
16. What if my house won’t qualify for conventional financing?
Since we will be purchasing your property with cash, this is not an issue and will not change the transaction at all.
17. How do I get started to sell my home fast for cash?
To get started, the 2 easiest options are:
- Fill out the short form above with your basic information. Someone from our office will contact you very shortly to answer any questions you have and explain the next steps.
- Call us directly by phone at 817-601-7777. We will gather a few basic pieces of information over the phone and explain the process from there.
18. What if I have more questions along the way?
At DFW Sell Fast, we are always available to answer your questions, and we are happy to help in any way we can. Give us a call at 817-601-7777, fill out the form above, or email us at info.DFWSellFast@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible and can’t wait to help.